Aftermarket Manager, Picadeli, Recruit Partner Nordic AB
Are you brave enough to join Picadeli’s journey in changing how the world perceives fast-food and help realize our vision of “A world where fast-food is the opposite of junk food”? If you have experience in aftermarket operations and a “won’t stop till it’s solved” mindset to deliver results, then you could be the new star we are looking for.
Picadeli offers a high-tech salad bar concept where the customers mix their own delicious, healthy and affordable salads. Picadeli launched the first salad bar in Sweden in 2009 with a wish to change eating habits by offering a whole new way of buying salads. Today, Picadeli is a fast-growing international company that has established more than 2100 point of sales across Europe.
The Picadeli brand is a unique concept and an inspiring consumer experience delivering tasty salads while also ensuring high food safety standards and ease of use. Picadeli knows that having the winning concept today doesn’t guarantee being the winner tomorrow and is therefore constantly reinventing and improving its solutions toward retail customers and consumers. Continuous and rapid innovation is truly at the heart of Picadeli. Read more at (http://www.picadeli.se/)
Picadeli’s main business is a full concept of Salad-bars in grocery and convenience stores. We are now facing increasing aftermarket operations on our fleet of salad bars in the stores, as we are responsible for the service and maintenance of them. The aftermarket now covers six countries across Europe, with more markets on the horizon. The Aftermarket Manager will have a key role in developing and managing the aftermarket technical solutions and processes. The position covers both day to day business and taking the right strategic decisions for the future aftermarket, as well as being a part of the development team when it comes to aftermarket-related questions.
More specifically the position includes the following responsibilities:
- Solving the root cause when quality problems occur in field - you are eager to dig in to new issues as they arise, as well as keep track of the corrective actions and final solutions.
- Reducing the overall aftermarket cost for the salad bar fleet - you strive to implement the most cost-efficient aftermarket solutions and get a kick out of finding cheaper solutions at better quality
- Prioritizing which development tasks the Technical Development team focus on to address customer needs - you enjoy deep collaboration with 2nd line support to really get how the issues impact sales
- Efficiently implementing service campaigns for ARCTIC bars - you take the lead in developing the structure & keeping manuals updated for service and for all spare parts related to the salad bars
- Engaging and educating the country organisations to organize preventive service for the salad bars
You have experience from international aftermarket operations with a degree in a relevant area of studies. You have the right mindset towards our customers and can easily switch between a highly operational mindset and a more strategic level. You are highly energetic and structured, and of course you are fluent in English and team oriented as well.
This position is based in Gothenburg and you report to Head of Operations. It’s an advantage if you have experience and knowledge in PDM & Solid Works Composer.
What will we offer you?
We offer you an assignment in a business where you will always be challenged. We believe in utilizing the superpowers of our employees, and in creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to become the best version of themselves. At Picadeli you will get health care insurance, flexible working hours and a generous health care contribution, and also amazing colleagues with a great pride in the Picadeli concept.
You are welcome to apply with a CV and cover letter using the ad at (http://www.recruitpartner.se/) as soon as possible, but at the latest 2020-02-16. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our recruiter on 073-624 77 24. Picadeli has chosen a partner in this recruitment and wish no further contact with other recruitment firms or advertising companies