119007 - Functional Safety Manager, NEVS, Trollhättan
Shape mobility for a more sustainable future!
NEVS is creating a strong foundation of skills for new technologies and innovations.
We have a committed passion to create and deliver iconic and desirable global products. By challenging conventions, we design premium electric vehicles and mobility experiences that are simple, engaging and distinctive, but that also shape a brighter, cleaner future for all.
We are now looking for a Functional Safety Manager.
Do you want to make a difference?
Join NEVS in our vision is to shape mobility for a more sustainable future!
An important part in the work towards that vision is to provide vehicles that are connected, autonomous, shared and electrified. To support this, the software in the vehicles is a crucial component. Both the amount and the complexity of the software will increase drastically in coming vehicle architectures. NEVS strategy is to create a lot of this software in-house.
We are now looking for a Functional Safety Manager to drive an active and structured work with functional safety. As Functional Safety Manager you will be involved in all phases of our vehicle projects.
We work in an agile organisation, where team work, empowered self-organising teams and quick learning cycles is a key to success. Thus you need to be a good team player and continuously strive to make the team successful.
The role as a Functional Safety Manager involves:
- Drive and coordinate the functional safety related activities for NEVS products
- Building a functional safety culture in the whole organization
- Providing input to best practice design solutions
- Process guidance for the whole vehicle lifecycle
- Participating in analysis of designs such as FMEA, FTA etc.
- Educate the organization in functional safety and ISO-26262
- Keep track of trends within the functional safety domain
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum education of a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering, Electronics or equivalent.
- Experience from software intense systems in the automotive industry
- Engineering experience from development of systems with functional safety requirements, minimum 5 years
- Deep knowledge of ISO-26262
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A team player with ability to plan and prioritize
- Inspiring, solution-oriented and open minded
- Flexible in the interaction with different persons, groups and culture.
- Be professional and business oriented in your profession
Great consideration will be given to your personal aptitude for the position!
We very much encourage female applicants!
The world is in need of change – and we at NEVS want to be part of driving it and at the same time shape life for generations to come. That’s why we focus on designing premium electric vehicles and smart mobility solutions that prove what’s best for one can be best for all. What we do is not simply providing a way to get around, it’s a chance to be part of something bigger. Electrification, connected vehicles, changing ownership models, and autonomous driving are just some of the important trends that are transforming our industry. Together with our partners and people like you, we are shaping mobility for a more sustainable future.
Join us for the ride
At NEVS, we are way pavers, change makers, solution finders. For us, the future is bright and mobility is clean. We see that every individual has a part to play in shaping a better, cleaner future for all.
As a company moving towards something new we give you the opportunity to develop and grow together with us. We believe that together we have the ability to create something that will have a positive impact on the future.
Sustainability is of great importance to us, not only when it comes to the environment but also when it comes to our employees. As a NEVS employee you will be given the opportunity to use our fitness facility on paid working time. You will also receive an additional yearly wellness grant.
In our organization we are always looking for new, smart technical solutions and ideas that will help us reach our common goal of a more sustainable future. Therefore we believe it’s important to listen to our employees and their opinions. After all, new perspectives are needed when you aim for change, we both encourage and reward this.
NEVS is a member of the Engineering Industries and covered by current collective bargaining agreement signed by Unionen / Sveriges Ingenjörer / Ledarna.
Selection work and interviews will be ongoing continuously during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible!
Prior to our recruitment process Nevs has taken a position on recruitment and marketing channels. We therefore decline decidedly, any contact from media sales, recruitment sites or similar companies!