Acoustics Engineer assignment Siemens, Experis AB
At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you a great opportunity to develop your skills and work life. We have high expectations on you, in return you will get great career opportunities and a good chance to develop further in your working role. We cooperate with some of the largest companies in several different industries.
As an acoustic engineer you and your colleagues within the team will be responsible for; -planning, -coordinating, -controlling/monitoring and organizing quality activities in assigned order projects. You will work with air intakes, ventilation and bellows design for development projects.
The team is working closely with supporting the sales and service departments, regarding different solutions for these systems. Your team is also supporting Siemens order organization with customer specific solutions and works closely supporting Siemens different suppliers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* You are an engineer with good knowledge in acoustics with previous experience within the field
* Previous experience in acoustic measurements and analysis
* Results and quality orientation with focus on the customer.
* English language skills, both in writing and verbally is required, other language/s is beneficial.
* Experience from working in project teams.
* Knowledge of Siemens Gas turbine products is beneficial.
* Engineer (preferably within the acoustic field) with a bachelor's degree with working experience. Any form of quality training is an advantage.
We believe you are interested in expanding your CV with this great opportunity, and we are looking forward to have you as a part of our amazing consultant team!
As a person you are driven, structured and you have the ability to communicate with both external and internal parties.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging assignment as a consultant, working in a technical intense environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization and you will act in a company that is established and successful.
Apply online through our website www.experis.com for this position, its only a few clicks away. Your application should contain your CV, and your cover letter in English. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Erik Sundqvist at Experis, 013-355506 or firstname.lastname@example.org