Field Service Engineer to Swedish X-ray Pioneer, Excillum
Do you want to be representing a Swedish high-tech company in the world? Are you passionate for customer success by making technology work flawlessly?
Excillum has the people and skills to make a difference to world-leading players in industrial manufacturing, semiconductor and 5G components, medicine and pharmaceuticals, as well as enable ground-breaking new research. Our customers use our X-ray sources in their instruments. Our products have a unique market position and enable applications not possible without us.
The Excillum service & support team ensures our customers get maximum value of our products and focuses on making them succeed in their quests.
We believe you bring field service experience from similar or adjacent industries. You also need to have, or be interested in gaining, a solid understanding of how our customers use our technology in their analytical and imaging applications. Check our web and talk to us to see if you would want to be part of our team and our journey ahead!
You will work with
- Plan and deliver customer support
- Develop and deliver training
- Customer communications & user documentation
- Product & operational improvements
- Managing installed base and its operational performance
- Preventive maintenance, spares recommendations and supply
- Installation, upgrades & product modifications
- MSc/PhD in Engineering/Chemistry/Physics/Material Science or similar experience
- International field service engineer experience of advanced low-volume technology products
- Ability to travel extensively
- Fluent in English, with further languages being an advantage