We are looking for a person to be responsible for our process development. Process development includes all activities related to cell line development, cell culture, protein purification and production of small batches for tox studies. The position does partly include work in our laboratory. The positon will work together with our business development organization to attract external customers.
BioInvent has a small organization and therefore the development work is performed in close collaboration with our large scale GMP production.
• Planning of daily operations in process development in a resource optimal way
• Develop and improve BioInvent’s platform processes
• Manage cell line development
• Document development work according to our procedures
• Prepare development reports in English and Swedish
• Experience in cell culture (main focus CHO cells)
• Experience in cell line development
• Experience in liquid chromatography and filtration processes
• Experience in DoE
• Experience in building customer relations
• Knowledge in GMP
The person we are looking for must have a background that includes process development of biopharmaceuticals and GMP productions.
We are looking for a structured, creative and self-motivated person that easily collaborate with others and has the ability to improve and develop our work procedures.
Since we are working with cells the position will include some work outside office hours.
BioInvent is a Swedish research company focusing on antibodies with a production facility that is used to produce BioInvent’s own drug candidates and drug candidates for external customers. We produce batches in sizes up to 1000L
Find out more about BioInvent at our web page: www.bioinvent.com
Vi undanber oss vänligt men bestämt direktkontakt med bemannings- och rekryteringsbolag samt säljare av ytterligare jobbannonser.