Senior ADAS Validation Engineer, Anodox AB
• Perform Test and Validation Activities on Hardware and Software Functions of the Vehicle Active Safety Systems
• Support the Development Process
• Plan, Perform and Participate in Unit, Bench, Rig and Vehicle Testing in Current Vehicle Projects
• Create, Maintain and Manage Test Cases for Current and Future System Features
• Document Test Results, Including Error Description, in Error Management Systems (e.g. Clear Quest) and Escalate if necessary
• Pre-analyze Test Results in Cooperation with the Development Departments and SW Suppliers
• Communicate Regularly with Developers in Different Countries
• Manage Test Documentation incl. Test Cases,Test Planning, Test Results, etc.
• Report project status and test results using the company’s standard reporting tools
• Synchronize and Prioritize with Other Testing Sites Regarding the Project Status and Open Topics to Ensure and Aligned Feedback to the Office
• Travel to Company Locations based on Project Needs
• Participate in Company Required Training
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Automotive Engineering
• At least 7 years of Experience in the Automotive Industry
• Strong Working Knowledge in Active Safety (ADAS) Systems and Smart Cruise Control Systems
• Validating of AEBS (Automatic Emergency Braking Systems) utilizing Radar (Long (LRR), Medium (MRR) and Short Range (SRR)), LIDAR and Vision Systems for various features like Lane Follow Assist (LFA), Lane Keep Assist (LKA), Cross Traffic Alert (CTA)
• Strong English language communication skills; both spoken and written
• Effective communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong operational knowledge in Vector Tools, Development C and C++ and Validation Tools.
Anodox - your trustworthy Engineering Consulting Partner
Looking for a career, not just a job? Want to join a dynamic team working for international industry leaders? Enjoy an energetic work atmosphere? Anodox may be just what you have been looking for! Anodox is in an expanding era and are providing development solutions for the international automotive and aviation industries around the globe. With a mix of different cultures and backgrounds we can guarantee extensive know-how, sustainable project solutions and a high level of customer orientation. Its main customers include the major manufacturers and numerous system suppliers.
Does this sound an interesting position? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
For any additional questions contact Thomas Walsh att +46 76 946 90 50